Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yummy homemade Carribean food

So, in my (much) younger days I worked at Bahama Breeze in Alpharetta, Ga. You expect a chain restaurant to have just decent food, yet this place was amazing! Ever since I moved away, I have craved many things from their menu, especially since I don't have one anywhere even close to me. Yet recently I found something out...they post recipes to many of their dishes online! Yes, you heard me...a restaurant posts their recipes online...for free. I guess they figure you will still come in anyway for their other great food, the convenience of not having to cook, plus the atmosphere is fun too. But for those of us who don't have that luxury (and love to cook), check out Bahama Breeze's awesome website for all sorts of yummy foods that make you feel like you are sitting on a beach.

No comments: