Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Good Wife's Guide

Sometimes, when things get crazy and my son is reminding me why animals in the wild eat their young, I just need a good laugh.  A friend had posted this on Facebook a few months ago, and I figured it was just the thing I needed...it both gives me a laugh and a re-found perspective on how much easier things are for us today to be a woman.  Yes, I know, there are still many more things that need/can be changed, but this is not the time for a woman's movement debate.  It's just the time for a good old fashioned chuckle, giggle, or guffaw (or as we say today, LOL).  I hope you all enjoy this nostalgic article from Housekeeping Monthly as much as I do!

(Oh, and for you young moms, remember that "gay" back in the 50's meant happy.  So no, they weren't suggesting have a threesome ready for when your hubby got home from work.)





No comments: