Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Everything Connor

As my first post on my new blog, I figured I'd introduce the world to the little monster in my life (although some days he changes his mind as to whether he's a monster, a Disney character, a dinosaur, or some other crazy thing).  This would be my 2 1/2 year old son Connor.  Connor is my world, and I love him very much, although I do have times when I would love to wring his little neck (lucky for him I don't believe in acting out my urges).  He is also probably the funniest person I have ever met (other than my husband), and the things that come out of his mouth are legendary, as are the the things he doesn't say and just does.  So, many of my posts are probably going to be centered around the craziness that is Connor, although there will be times I'll just ramble on about what new jewelry piece I have created, or am contemplating creating.  Or maybe just about life itself.  Cause isn't that the whole point of this silly "diary" that the whole world can read?

No comments: